Location: Romania, Bulgaria, Greece
Description: The demo aims at provision of actual and realistic scenarios, for integrating wholesale and retail markets. The active participation of power exchange (IBEX), system operators (ESO, TRANS, CEZ and DEO), ESCO (MIG) and energy supplier (MYT) enhance the capability for realistic and robust analysis. Outcomes of the demo will provide invaluable insights for provision of incentives by DSOs and TSOs to consumers, prosumers, storage, DER and flexibility service providers to participate in the real time electricity markets.
- Develop a prototype and scenarios simulator for wholesale and retail market integration, incorporating demand and RES forecasting
- Provide a mathematical formulation for wholesale and retail market integration, considering the active participation of demand and RES generation in electricity market
- Provide a mathematical formulation for demand ad RES forecasting
- Provide recommendations for system operators (TSOs, DSOs) to give incentives to consumers, prosumers, storage, DER and flexibility service providers to participate in the integrated wholesale and retail markets and to provide energy services in a transparent and non-discriminatory manner;
- Provide recommendations for system operators (TSOs, DSOs) consumers, prosumers, storage, DER and flexibility service providers on increasing their reliability/credibility for participating in real time markets and on identifying and providing grid services;
- Foster the implementation of market coupling for regional electricity markets with demand and DER participation