Due to the many expresses of interest from third-party innovators, INTERRFACE is organizing one more Info Session on the Open Call to answer all the remaining and reoccuring questions both on the technical and the content side. The session will take place on 31 May 12.30-15.30 CET, to attend please register here!
During the #3rd info session we will cover all the 6 use cases:
1. Utilization of Existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
2. Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
3. Development of an open-access generic forecasting methodology for the determination congestion management requirements in power systems
4. Aggregators and Local Energy Communities Intelligence services for congestion management
5. An advanced tech base to manage/operate a local energy community
6. Flexibility Service Providers, including aggregators with demand response and distributed energy resources as a grid service providers
You can also rewatch the first 2 Info sessions.