INTERRFACE project was in serach for 6 innovators who can develop new solutions, tools or services for the project. The selected companies will work on 5 different business use cases in the upcoming months. Their outcomes will be excitinng additions to our project.
To find out more about them, visit our dedicated page and see what Kapacity.io, Ontotext, Digital4Grids, Pulselabs, Revolta and the University of Western Macediona has to offer.
The use case they will bring their solutions to are:
1) Utilization of Existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
2) Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
3) Aggregators and LEC Intelligence services for congestion management
4) Offering flexibility to the electricity markets using the Finnish-Baltic Single Flexibility Platform demo framework under pan-European architecture IEGSA
5) Development of an open-access generic forecasting tool for the determination of congestion management requirements in power systems (T7.1)