Horizon2020 projects INTERRFACE and CoordiNet published their final joint paper. In this document, they developed recommendations towards the harmonized European flexibility markets based on their work in the previous 3 and a half years.
The aim of the paper is to identify gaps and barriers which hinder the evolution of the harmonized flebility markets and address them with 17 recommendations covering 7 different areas.
The 7 areas include:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Requirements for information sharing
- Requirements of prequalification process
- Requirements of settlement process
- Georgraphical scope and network representation
- Consumer engagement
- Scalability and replicability of the solutions developed by the two projects.
INTERRFACE and CoordiNet were answering the same Horizon2020 call therefore the cooperation between the two consortia was a logical step to exploit the synergies provided by the different approaches by the two projects. To read the full paper, click on the image or follow this link.